Grief Prevention stops grief before it starts.
Land claims are easy to manage.
- New players get automatic claims around their first chest.
- Players who ask for help in chat get an instant link to a demonstration video.
- When a player appears to be building something nice outside his claim, he’s warned and shown his claim boundaries.
- Claim boundaries are easy to see, and don’t require any client-side mod installation.
- Claim subdivision and granular permissions are available to organize towns and cities
It’s IMPOSSIBLE to grief a land claim.
Pets and death loot are protected.
- New player automatically receives 250 claim blocks.
- In-game players accrue 10 claim blocks per hour.
- Claim blocks can be purchased for $20/block with the command /buyclaimblocks
- /abandonclaim Deletes a claim
- /abandontoplevelclaim Deletes a claim and all its subdivisions
- /abandonallclaims Deletes ALL your claims
- /trust Grants a player FULL access to your claim
- /untrust Revokes a player’s access to your claim
- /containertrust Grants a player access to your claim’s containers, crops, animals, bed, buttons, and levers.
- /accesstrust Grants a player entry to your claim and use your bed.
- /subdivideclaims Switches the shovel tool to subdivision mode, used to subdivide your claim.
- /basicclaims Switches the shovel tool back to basic claims mode.
- /extendclaim Resizes the land claim you’re standing in by pushing or pulling its boundary in the direction you’re facing.
- /claim Creates a land claim centered at your current location
- /buyclaimblocks Purchases additional claim blocks with the server
- /sellclaimblocks Sells your claim blocks for server money.
- /trapped Ejects you to nearby unclaimed land.
- /trustlist Lists permissions for the claim you’re standing in.
- /claimbook Gives a player a manual about claiming land.